

So as you can see I seem to have grown since my last posting... at 27 weeks. I wish I could say things have been really busy but I think I've just been really lazy... this explains the lack of pictures or anything else. Things are going well though. My stomach is stretched to the max and now it is a constant battle for space between me and baby. Dan is always worried I'm going to hurt him when I push back but the kid needs to learn to fend for himself sometime so what better time than the present? :) The baby is engaged and I am effaced and somewhat dilated but according to our doctor he can only promise us a baby before March. BEFORE MARCH?!!!! For those of you who know me well probably know that I will do all I can to make it happen sooner... I'm actually aiming for the 15th, I'll let you know how that goes. Predictions are welcome!
11 comments:
Looking good Anne! We might look a bit closer in size now, I am not sure. I am done having a pregnant belly, I don't know about you!
When is that kid going to get a job?
my prediction is the 17th!
You look great Anne, hang in there, the last part sucks no matter how soon you can get it to come. But you'll soon forget how miserable you were when your sore and sleep deprived, wondering what was so appealing about being a parent, when your up all hours of the night.
Sorry...but I think it would be cool if you had a leap year baby. That would only be about a week late! (But I'll feel bad for you if that really does happen)
Feb 17th?! That is my guess...how big does the doc think he is?? I am not looking forward to the last month or so when you get uncomfortable! I already feel stretched to the max!! Good luck!!
Holy Cow! you better hurry and have the baby before you burst. I have a feeling you are going to have him the day after I leave, knowing my luck.
Feb. 21st I can't wait You are going to love being a mom
My guess is the 15 (Gpa Hill's Bday) wouldn't that be fun! We're so excited to meet your bundle of joy!
Looking good Anne. I bet you are really anxious now that Teri and Ryan have had Isabel. She is a cute little thing isn't she. It will happen soon for you too. I'll go with the 17th. It's a good day since that is Max's (that is Kris's son)birthday. He will be 4 already. Where does the time go. Hang in there. It sure was fun to see you guys on Super Bowl sunday.
You look so cute! I hope you have him soon! I bet you are dying to get him out of you by now. Good Luck if you have have him any day now :)
Post a Comment