
Sorry for the delay in posting some pictures of the new baby. For those of you who don't know already, this is Beckett Ross Grange. He was born on February 21st at 1:12 p.m. Following Grange boy tradition, he was 9 lbs, 3 oz and 21.5 in long. Anne and I are both surprised at how quickly we have fallen for this kid. I've never been a huge fan of babies, but I can't stop staring at him. I'm starting to understand why so many parents tell boring stories about their kids because everything Beckett does is pretty intriguing to me. I'm sure we will have plenty more pictures on the way, but here are a few of our favorites.

This is Annie, pre-labor

Anne was induced at 8:30, started the hard pushing at 12:20 and Beckett was here soon after 1. This is oversimplified and I hope Anne will elaborate later, but you get the idea.
Beckett with Grandma Judy, with his Mommy, a rare shot with his eyes open and Annie's hospital jewelry.




15 comments:
We love him already! What a sweetheart...And, Anne, you look great!! Keep posting pictures. Welcome Beckett!
Congratulations!!!! We'll have to have a playdate when baby boy Hinrichs gets here in two months!
Welcome to Beckett Ross, he is a beautiful boy!! I love the photo of the new Grange family, You guys look great! Can't wait to see you all this Wednesday. Love you, Mom.
Congratulations!! He is so cute, I can't wait to see him in person!
so beautiful! i love you anne!
Hi Anne,
Congratulations on your baby!!! Being a mom is the best and you'll be so great! I was actually just searching to see if Mindy had a blog and I found yours and saw the pics. This is Kristina (Mellor) Wi by the way Mindy's old roomate and Katie's cousin. Anyways hope recovery goes well and that you can enjoy every second of your newborn!
He's beautiful! Congrats on your little angel!
Oh he is so handsome. Congrats!! Motherhood is amazing, tiring, stressful at times frustrating but well worth every minute when they look up at you and give you the first smile. Let me know if you need anything, even just someone to talke to. :)
Kim
I've been checking back everyday to see if your little one's arrived and he has! Congrats, he's adorable, and hang in there!
Congratulations guys, this is so exciting, they sure do grow up fast, kidding. Thanks for making all of us who pushed for many painful hours Anne, it is just not fair. Yay for baby cousins!
How CUTE!!!! Congratulations on little Beckett! Anne.. you look so great in all the pics!
Congratulations you guys! He is ADORABLE! I'm sure he's even cuter in person :)
Congrats! He is SOOOO CUTE!!! I love his name too!
What a precious bundle! We need more photos of the little guy!
come on guys, I need more pictures! :) Not that you have anything else to do right now, right??
Post a Comment