Wednesday, February 20, 2008
inducement...or is it induction?
This is the male component of "Anne n' Dan" writing a post for the first time. I'm a blogger. Do I get a free tee shirt? Anyway, Annie is going to the hospital to be induced tomorrow. They haven't told us what time. Apparently they will call us at 6 am to tell us when to come. We are pretty excited, especially Anne. Her stomach has dropped so far that she kind of has to swing her legs around it. When her mom told her she has a slight waddle Anne responded with "You try and walk with a baby between your legs!" I told Anne that if this induction means a baby weighing less than 8 pounds I will be a little upset. We'll be ostracized at family functions! We'll have to listen to that skinny punk Spencer brag about his chubby babies. I'm really happy to see this kid but I wonder if the hospital is actually going to let me take a kid home. More to come shortly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yay, so excited, good luck my cuz, we'll be praying for you! Love ya. Dan, if you end up needing "small baby therapy" just give us a call.
how exciting!!! keep everyone posted on here! I bet anne can't wait for baby boy to come out finally. Wish her good luck and congrats!!!
oh I am so excited for you guys let me know if you need a dinner brought over :) Congrats he may be here already :)
Yeah! Hope all goes well and I can't wait to see pics of the little guy!
Congrats!
congratulations you guys! I'm so excited to see pictures of little Dan Jr :)
Congratulations! Now baby grange can have the office parties with us! finally!
Post a Comment