Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine...

The man I love!!! (cute sweaty one in the middle in gray)
Here is the cake I made for my love for Valentine's day! He's been so good
to me these last few weeks and I wanted to do something nice for him so here it is!




These are the flowers I woke up to... he's so cute!


I hope you all have a wonderful V-Day!

5 comments:

Brandon and Kim said...

Oh how cute... Glad you are having a wonderful day. Can't wait to see pics of the new little guy soon.

Rochelle said...

You are so domestic! Look at that cake!! Gald you had a fun Valentine's day...something to pass the time anyway, right?!?! Hang in there!

Erin said...

Have you had your baby yet???!!! :) Give us an update, we're dying here.

Dixie said...

I think Daniel gets that sweet, nice thing from his Dad. And, I am not going to let John see the cake you made for Daniel.......it makes me look bad, no cake here!

mickelle said...

cuuuute!! the cake looks delish and the flowers are precious. miss you at work!