Saturday, February 16, 2008

This little thing called pregnancy.

I know everyone loves pictures but I just don't think I can take it anymore! We have 6 days till our official due date and still no baby. Not that I thought he would be here by now but you can't help but get your hopes up when you find out that you are through the first phase of the first stage of labor already and then nothing happens. Not to mention everyone wants to know if you've had the baby yet! I know it's exciting and everything but at this point I am just ready to have this baby out of me! I want my own space back! Enough complaining... the good news is that everything is looking good. I'm dilated to a 3, at a -1 station (meaning he's almost to the birth canal), and 80% effaced. Some other key things have happened but I don't think everyone wants to know everything! I asked the doctor if I would be ok for a voluntary inducement and he said yes, if I make it to my appointment on wednesday than we will most likely be scheduling a date! He didn't seem to think I'd make it but we will see. If this baby has his way we may go into March. So don't expect anymore pregnancy pictures... the next pictures posted will most likely be of baby boy grange, that is when he decides to come!

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Keep yourself busy!! I know it must be torture. Keep telling yourself he has to come sooner or later!! You are on the home stretch! Love you.

cameron said...

HOLY COW!!! MY ANNE IS ABOUT TO BE A MOMMY!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!! I'LL DEF. HAVE TO COME DOWN AND VISIT THE LITTLE MUNCHKIN. GOOD LUCK AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!!! KEEP BREATHING AND ENJOY - AS MUCH YOU CAN. YAHOO!!!

TiAnn said...

Annie Please pass this on to your Bun in the Oven:

Dear baby boy Grange, please come out soon! Thanks.