Thursday, January 17, 2008
It's about time
So no new pictures but I thought it was about time to update everyone. With the beginning of January started the beginning of the winter semester for BYU and a new set of classes for Dan. He seems to be pretty excited about all of them..... only 2 more semesters to go after this one, not that anyone is counting! On with the other part of our life, we have 5 weeks left till our due date. I had my check up yesterday and our little guy is still measuring a week ahead and by the feel of it the doctor is guessing an 8lbs+ baby. Not exactly what I'm hoping for but Dan is hoping that the Grange genes will prevail and our 10lbs infant will be arriving shortly. I'm getting ready to have this kid out of me but not quite sure if I'm ready to take care of him when he gets here. I'm thinking that I put in the first 9 months so it's about time for Dan to step in and take his turn. I guess we will have to wait and see.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He will be so cute with him. Thank you so much for coming to my baby shower and I am sorry I can not make it to yours I hope you have a good time. It was so nice to see you.
Yes it does sound like a good idea to give Dan a chance. I'm sure he will be great. It was fun to come to your shower. I am so excited for you to have little "Jack" or whatever you decide to c all him. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment