You look so cute! Maybe your baby and our future baby will both be kickers for BYU. Yours will be a senior when ours is a..something younger; it will be perfect!
Anne, I wish I could see you and Teri, side by side.........can you do that, I want to compare, and I think that the blog world would like in on that too! The only thing I see is that Jack seems to be lower than Isabel.
Anne!!! CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN!!! WHY AREN'T WE FRIENDS ANYMORE???? I LIVE IN UTAH NOW...I HAVE TO COME SEE YOU AND MEET THE SON-TO-BE!!!!! YAHOO! OH..I HAVEN'T MET YOUR HUBBY EITHER!!! LOVE YOU GIRL!!!
9 comments:
You look so cute! Maybe your baby and our future baby will both be kickers for BYU. Yours will be a senior when ours is a..something younger; it will be perfect!
You do look like a cute lil' pregnant girl! I bet you are way excited!
You are darling! Lovin' that baby Grange already! See you soon!
You are such a dang cute prego girl!! 18 weeks will fly by I'm sure!
Hey! My friends finally had me make a blog too! You can see my link from facebook. . .
And you are such a cute pregnant girl!
(=
Anne, I wish I could see you and Teri, side by side.........can you do that, I want to compare, and I think that the blog world would like in on that too! The only thing I see is that Jack seems to be lower than Isabel.
Anne!!! CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN!!! WHY AREN'T WE FRIENDS ANYMORE???? I LIVE IN UTAH NOW...I HAVE TO COME SEE YOU AND MEET THE SON-TO-BE!!!!! YAHOO! OH..I HAVEN'T MET YOUR HUBBY EITHER!!! LOVE YOU GIRL!!!
PS...THIS IS SHMAM!!!!
Ann you do look adorable and we are so excited to see baby Jack.
Thanks for the babysitting offer, we may have to take you up on that :) You look so great!
Post a Comment