You are so cute! Love the pictures and it is so nice to have such a clear ulrasound! Can't wait to see you in November! And, welcome to blogging. I won't take offense that our blog isn't included in the 'friends and family' ... whatever :-) Love and miss you guys!
Congrats!!! I don't know if you remember me, but I met you at Seth's wedding...my husband, Jimmy, grew up with Dan. I just found out that you 2 r expecting...we're a little behind, LOL...but we're so happy for you both! We just had our first on Sept. 14th...a little girl...being a parent is so amazing...enjoy!
Wow you have grown since I have seen you. You look great, I added your blog to my list of friends on my blog. www.bkethiopiaadoption.blogspot.com I hope that is ok, we actually may have a baby this November, waiting to hear on a potential match from a local agency that has contacted us. Talk to you soon. Kim
8 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! The Grange blog prevails! I LOVE it!
You are so cute! Love the pictures and it is so nice to have such a clear ulrasound! Can't wait to see you in November! And, welcome to blogging. I won't take offense that our blog isn't included in the 'friends and family' ... whatever :-) Love and miss you guys!
Yea, I love the blog, and will look forward to seeing growth of our grandson (and you too!).
Congrats!!! I don't know if you remember me, but I met you at Seth's wedding...my husband, Jimmy, grew up with Dan. I just found out that you 2 r expecting...we're a little behind, LOL...but we're so happy for you both! We just had our first on Sept. 14th...a little girl...being a parent is so amazing...enjoy!
Anne, I am excited for you to have your little baby. I bet that is crazy to feel him moving around and stuff!! I am glad you are doing a blog!!
You are one of those dang cute pregnant girls! Congrats!
Wow you have grown since I have seen you. You look great, I added your blog to my list of friends on my blog. www.bkethiopiaadoption.blogspot.com I hope that is ok, we actually may have a baby this November, waiting to hear on a potential match from a local agency that has contacted us. Talk to you soon.
Kim
Anne, you look so cute! Its so fun when you get to feel the baby moving around! Love the blog
Post a Comment