


This last Friday we went in for our ultrasound. When we got there the technician hadn't shown up and we were the second appointment of the day. There was no way I was going to leave without seeing our baby and luckily she showed up soon after! It was so crazy to see something moving inside me. The little guy would not stop moving! Things also started to fit together as the technician pointed out he was literally stomping on my bladder. All the bathroom breaks are finally making sense! He was so squirmy but sooo cute! He's perfect! I can hardly wait till February 22 when he will finally be here! (he's so cute, he even has my chin!)
2 comments:
He's beautiful!!
I don't see the chin thing though.
Dan and Anne, we are so excited for you and happy to hear you are having a little boy in true Grange fashion. You are looking great Anne and hope you are feeling that way too. It does get a litte uncomfortable when they want to move around so much. We just spent the weekend tending Parker and KC while Kari and Aaron went to St. George. They had a great time and we did too although we are very tired. It was fun and they are so cute. I like your blog and it is fun to see what you are up to. Keep it up.
Post a Comment