We went on our first cruise ever last week! The best part was that we didn't have to pay for it since Anne won it from work. The original itinerary was to go to Jamaica and then to the Grand Caymans but apparently the beginning of a hurricane is not something you want to mess with so we ended up going to Key West Florida and to Cozumel.

In Key West there are Rosters all over the island just walking around. Apparently they used to fight them but when it was outlawed they were just let loose. As you can see, Dan is trying his best to fit in.



6 comments:
SO SO SO SO FUN!!! YOU ARE AN ADORABLE PREGNANT LADY AS WELL...SO..WOULD YOU DO A CRUISE AGAIN?
Wow, how fun!! Expecially since a fun trip like that won't be quite as carefree or easy to take after the baby comes. Sounds like you had a great time :)!!
You are looking cuter and cuter! How much fun to vacation and relax just the two of you...esp while you're prego...perfect timing! You're getting so close to having your little boy here...yay!!!!
I am so jealous...I think it would be so fun for us all to go on a cruise together someday!
It is good to know that Daniel was keeping up with homework while you were gone, but the stingray pose is a little creepy....Looks like you had a great time.
Yeah, I'd say the sting-ray pose looks more like an Austin Powers pose... I think he is trying to seduce you.
Post a Comment