We officially have our first baby item... our cute Travel System from Graco! My mom (Judy) was in town last week so we went out and got this super cute stroller and car seat and the pack in play will be coming soon. I know it's not a big deal but it's so exciting and it's sooooo cute! Our little boy is going to love it!


6 comments:
Love it, love Graco. So fun to actually start buying things for your little guy. Can't wait to see you both.
LOL that is the one I have on my registry. I am so excited for you. We are going to find out tomorrow hopefully if we were selected for a baby being born on 11/5, originally it was 11/20. So less than 3 weeks away. I love how there are so many babies coming this next year. I hope you are feeling well.
Sweet ride...it looks like my favorite color combo: Chocqua.
I think "Jack" will love it.
SO cute! That is so exciting! I love it!! I'm sure he'll absolutely love it too!
Post a Comment