I've been trying to get a few things off of my "to do list" for the last couple of months as we get ready for baby girl to get here. I started and finished Beckett's scrap book. It only took me a few weeks to get done but 2 years to start! I am definitely not a creative scrapbooker but at least Beckett has something! Here are a few pictures of pages that I did.




I love baby girl headbands, flowers, bows, etc! My sis in law makes flowers, bows, and headbands for their little girl so I thought I would give it a try. Our little girl will probably have a headband with some decoration on it all the time (if she leaves it on:) ) ... at least we have enough to make that happen! Here is a display of the flowers I've done:
I was sewing some burp cloths and thought I would try to make some little cloth flower things with some of my scrap fabric. Here are the results. They are definitely not professional but I think they turned out really cute and have made a few more since. (the dark one is not one I made but I used it as an example to look after.)
Enough with the crafts... We went to Boston a few weeks ago to visit Casey, Bethany and baby Noah. It was great to see CO/BYU friends and Beckett loved playing with all of them! (he still loves to say "Noah" and "Casey", sorry Bethany.... we'll work on your name!) We went to a great burger place called "Uburger" and one of their burgers was the "UBeckett" burger. I'm assuming it's named after the Boston pitcher Josh Beckett but we couldn't resist trying to get a picture of our Beckett next to the board. Bethany did get a great shot but I'm too lazy to go through all of my pictures right now. (Thanks anyways Bethany... sorry to be the lazy prego lady! At least your getting a post right?)

If you look at our pictures from last fall you will see a similar picture of our family in front of this same monument. Isn't it amazing how fast things change in less than a year? I was just over 35 weeks in this picture and unfortunately my body is still growing! I stopped gaining weight for a few weeks but sadly I think I have a little more to add on. Hopefully this is going straight to baby! (but if you look at my face you know it isn't... at least it took longer to come this pregnancy)

The closer we get to having this baby the crazier Beckett is getting! He has been an 8pm to 8am sleeper and 2 weeks ago he decided that he wanted to start waking up at 6:30am. Needless to say he is now getting more "toon" time in the mornings while mom naps on the couch. I let him play in the front room while I get ready and I often find him doing such funny things when I check on him. In the picture below he had taken his shorts off and turned them into a hat. Where does he learn this?!

This week I found him wearing his "Mr. Potato" head glasses, talking on the phone and pushing buttons on the computer. Maybe he thinks he is working from home?! He also loves to talk on that phone, the conversations go something like this:
"Hello"
pause
"Good"
pause
"Uh huh, uh huh"
Done
he must be paying attention to mom on the phone. He also likes to lean his head to the right while talking... my little parrot!
Done
he must be paying attention to mom on the phone. He also likes to lean his head to the right while talking... my little parrot!


8 comments:
WHAT THE WHAT!?! You are a famous CRAFTEER (is that a word?)
The scrapbook is awesome, the hair flowers are adorable, and P.S. do you remember a couple of weeks ago when I left you a voice mail saying I needed to ask you a craft question???? I wanted to find someone to help me figure out how to make cool fabric flowers to pin on to these 2 new cardigans I bought for spring...turns out you already know how. How much do you charge, I'll take three.
hahaha beckett is hilarious. i love it. also, very cute flowers and scrapbooking!
love the crafts....Beckett is adorable! way to get the scrapbook done. Must feel good. You look great!
Maybe you could teach me a thing or two about crafts. I am lame when it comes to thinking of fun and cute crafts to do. I've been thinking about you and want to get an update on how you are you feeling. Remember we will be arriving in CT May 19th and would love to help you with anything you need. Can't wait to see you guys again and meet the newest addition to your family when she comes:)
cute stuff! Your flowers look great. Beckett is such a cute/funny kid. Always entertaining right? Hope you're feeling good!
Wow! I am so impressed I keep telling myself that I really need to put Evee and Owen's pictures in a book but I have yet to do it. I love the fabric flowers!
Anne! Hey I found your blog off of Crystals blog, I hope you don't mind me checking in on you! Congrats on the upcoming baby. I'll have to check in again in a week or two I guess to see the little babe. Your family is beautiful. Hope all is well.
Jackie
You're a hardcore crafter! Bows, scrapbooks... nice job! That stuff is all way over my head. Love the Beckett phone conversation.
Post a Comment