Saturday, May 22, 2010

Baby Girl







I know Anne will want to write more about Elle Marie when she gets feeling better, but we wanted to post a few pictures of our new little girl. She was born at 11:07 p.m. on the 21st, weighing in at 8 lbs. 4 oz. and 20 in. long. Mom and baby are both doing well.

19 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe I'm finding out about your baby on your blog!!! But she is beautiful and looks just like Beckett! We can't wait to hear the details, tell Anne we love her!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful little girl! We are so happy she is here and that Anne is doing well! Can't wait to get to Connecticut to hold her. Good job Anne and Dan!

Angela said...

Yeah!!! I was going to call you today to see how things were going. I am glad I checked the blog. PLEASE let us know if you need anything; we are in CT and would love to help if we can. Can't wait to meet her, she looks so beautiful.

browerfamily said...

Congratulations! She's a beauty!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! She's beautiful!

Teri said...

Congratulations! She is adorable. Looks so much like Beckett. Glad you didn't have to push out a 10 pounder. We love her already. Isabel has been talking and asking about her all morning. She is a bit concerned that she is in the hospital but we are trying to let her know that it is an okay place for babies and mamas. Rest up and we love you guys!

casey! said...

You GUYS! She is sooo precious! Congratulations! I can't believe you didn't text me, BAH! I hope everything went perfectly. She is perfect. Love love love.

Bethany said...

Haha, that we me, not Casey. But we can pretend Casey said all those girly things, teehehe.

Michelle and Nels said...

Congratulations!!! We're so excited for you guys! She is a little cutie!

tt moreno said...

so looks so sweet! congratulations! :)

Em said...

Congratulations! What a cute girl and an adorable name! You can tell she is Beckett's sister :) awww! take care, Anne!

Erica said...

Congrats you guys!!! i love her and am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear more! :)

Darin and Melinda said...

That bottom picture is so sweet...I have never seen a newborn so alert. Congratulations!

Rochelle said...

Okay, seriously??....that last picture is Beckett, right?! Oh my gosh they look so alike it is crazy!!! You usually can't see much of resemblence in newborns...but wow! She is adorable. Love all that hair. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. There is nothing like a newborn, nothing. Hugs and kisses all the way from Seattle. Miss you like crazy (especially right now!)!!!

Thayer said...

Congratulations, you guys! She looks big (but not too big) and healthy - yeah!

LaddandKatieMarshall said...

Congratulations, She's beautiful!

Ladd and Katie

chelsea mckell said...

YAY! Was she born a little early? I thought you weren't due til June. She was born on my anniversary, so I'll always remember her birthday! Cute name. Gorgeous girl. Can't wait to hear more details!

Brandon and Kim said...

What a cute chubby girl and she looks like a little girl version of Beckett. Hope you are doing well. Congrats!!!

mickelle said...

shes BEAUTIFUL!!!!