This year the Easter Bunny came on Saturday and we could not have been happier! I am not one of those moms that goes to the mall for every holiday for pictures so Beckett has never met the Easter Bunny, Santa either. (I figure those embarrassing pictures will just have to wait till he's older.) Regardless of meeting this famous bunny, Beckett is sold on the idea, especially since it involves candy and presents! (I'm sold tooo!) This is a typical early morning face of Beckett and usually involves him giving us hugs and "Tisses"(kisses), followed by reading him whatever book he has pulled down, usually "Silly Sally".

After convincing him to skip his reading ritual we pointed out the Easter Basket that had been left by his door. I could hardly get him to look at me for any pictures once the basket was in hand.

The Easter Bunny left an Elmo Book, some flash cards and some candy. Beckett thought it would be best to dump it all out on the floor so he could get a better look. Easter Bunny mistake 101, pouring jelly beans in the bottom of the basket. Once tipped jelly beans went EVERYWHERE and Beckett's idea of helping was to shove as many in his mouth as he could get his hands on. Notice the goo coming from his mouth. (sad face because we got the rest before he could finish them off!)

Later in the afternoon Beckett enjoyed his own private Easter Egg hunt which lasted longer than it should have with him running for more eggs, causing the eggs in his basket to fall to the ground and then running back to get the spilt eggs. Very entertaining for the parents though.








12 comments:
I think the Easter Bunny at the mall is really creepy anyway! Looks like you guys had fun! Beckett is getting so big. Ry would have had a blast sharing those jelly beans! You are looking fantastic too. Trev went to call you last night but then realized it would have been 10pm your time! Darn time zones! We'll call soon!
Fun! Your little boy is adorable!! Good luck on the next 7 weeks, hope it goes by fast!
Your family is so cute! Love you, Anne!
he is such a little man! Love the idea of a private easter egg hunt....I think Jordan would appreciate big kid presents too! You look beautiful...as always...good luck with these last few weeks!
What a beautiful boy -- yup that's my grandson. You guys made a great Easter fun-time...Love ya!
What a great looking little guy -- of course, he's my grandson. You made a really special Easter holiday!
He is the best Easter BOY ever! When I see him this summer, I am going to give him so many jelly beans, he is begging me to stop (and we will do whatever else he wants to do). :)
Why did Mom comment twice...is she trying to show me up???
umm is that your house??! i love it. very cute. also i can't believe how big beckett is. love his little "pregnant belly" pic. and you look so good!!
Cute morning face, cute baskets, cute Beckett, cute belly!
Looks like tons of fun for easter, I bet Beckett loved it all. Annie you & your prego belly look great, seriously. Hope you are feeling well & I CANT BELIEVE you are 33 weeks along, thats just crazy. I just left you a message on your cell so call me when you can. I want to chat :) love you all.
It's hard to imagine your belly growing 7 more weeks! You are just all belly this time!! You look great and that baby is going to come out all cute and chubby and cuddly. Can't wait to see her!
Beckett is the cutest little boy ever!
Post a Comment