So as you can see in previous pictures our little boy was born with a full, maybe thinning, head of hair. Notice Pictures below. He seems to have lost the hair on the top of his head. Not on the sides nor the back, just the top. Male pattern baldness and acne at the same time. Dan likes to say he is going through Puberty and Middle Age now instead of later. He also likes to call him our little Costanza in reference to George from Seinfeld. We still think he is as cute as ever but I am very happy to see about 1.5 mm of hair growing in on his bald spot. (try a magnifying glass... maybe you will believe me :) )
10 comments:
He is so adorable! I still want to come over and see him sometime...maybe once finals are over..
These pictures are great...so cute but so funny too! The 'Costanza' reference made me laugh! Gotta love that smile. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
You weren't kidding that he is going bald. Are you sure Dan didn't shave his head in the middle of the night just to be cruel? Hilarious!
the "tummy time" photo where he is smiling is quite possibly the most darling thing I have witnessed in a while. He is getting HUGE!
i meant the one above tummy time..."happy baby" pic...though the others are charming as well :)
I have learned a few things from John, aka gramps, about bald boys.
1. God only made a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair.
2. Grass does not grow on a busy street.
3. Some of the nicest men I know are bald.........and beautiful.
he is sooooo cute!!!!!
that is so crazy how he is balding. maybe you guys should stop letting him sleep on his head :) He is so cute, Evee can't wait to see him in a couple of weeeks!
Wow, he likes tummy time? Brianna endures it for about 20 seconds, max. So I've given up, sadly. She'll have a flat head, which will be much worse than a bald head, because it will be all my fault. And she'll never crawl. Fine with me though...I dread the "putting everything in the mouth" stage!! Maybe I'll come over and Beckett can teach her how to enjoy tummytime... ohhh, that sounds romantic...
:)
What an adorable little boy you have, I hope we'll get to see him in person some day soon. We'll have to work on that.
Post a Comment