We had Beckett's 2 month check up and we are happy to report a healthy happy baby!
12 lbs 11oz (74 %)
12 lbs 11oz (74 %)
24 7/8in (96%)
Head 40 cm (55%)
For those of you who don't know we are moving to Littleton on the 5th of May for the summer. Dan will be doing an internship for his major, Landscape Management. We're very excited!
Head 40 cm (55%)
For those of you who don't know we are moving to Littleton on the 5th of May for the summer. Dan will be doing an internship for his major, Landscape Management. We're very excited!
12 comments:
you lucky duckies! i wish we were getting out of here for the summer! enjoy it for us! and if you get a chance, give Dan's parents great big hugs from us! have fun!
that'll be fun :) When you get back Dan can come and help us decide how to landscape our yard
Sounds like fun, my Sister in Law lives in Castle Rock right by there I think. Hey Beckett was bigger than C. at his 2 month he is so long. Have fun and let me know if you need anything.
Kim
come on Annie, no pictures! Beckett is a big boy, he is going to have to step it up though if he wants to catch up with Evee.
Can't wait to see you all at the blessing and thanks again to Dan for the pruning he did. We really appreciate it. Can I bring something sunday?? Call me.
SO SAD! Gonna miss you! Not that we see each other all that often.... but still the fact is that if I want to now, I CAN'T. That stinks.
But have fun! And keep your blog updated! :)
Anne!! Your little Elf is so cute, and sounds like a healthy boy! I don't think Tucker will ever catch up with him, even though he's a month older :) We miss you and hope to see you someday and meet Beckett.
Anne, you little guy is darling. We just got a new blog, it's so fun to stay in touch this way! Hope you're doing well!
Anne- i made my blog private so email me your email at mcheger@gmail.com so I can invite you to view it!
Anne- I know you have tons of pictures to post!!!!!!
Anne, I am totally excited to hear how your summer is going and see new pictures. Matyas is already up to 18-24 month clothes...I bet Beckett is not too far behind!
Post a Comment