Monday, March 24, 2008

"Baby's First Easter"... and Random

As with all mom's in the past I must continue the tradition and try to dress my child up in embarrassing outfits so I can show my friends, family and future girlfriends how cute he is/was. Notice picture below. Dad tried to talk me out of this one but I could not resist the "baby's first easter" hat. I think it turned out pretty well!




Beckett in his cute little tub after a HUGE blow out!

My boys napping on the couch while I made dinner. I just couldn't help but want some pictures to capture it.

We hope you had a fabulous Easter!

11 comments:

Teri said...

Oh so very cute! He is looking more awake these days. Isn't it our jobs as moms to take stupid pictures of our children? I know my mom thought so, so I will continue the tradition.

Erin said...

Spencer put up a fight about lots of things I put on my boys. And if it were up to him to take all the pictures, we'd have like 10. Keep taking them!

Onjali P. said...

I can't believe how much bigger he looks from your last pictures. He is so cute!

TiAnn said...

He's adorable! I do love the hat, very masculine, he'll love that in a couple of years. Wow he looks like he's grown alot, I bet he weighs more than Shawny's little Tucker (way to go Beckett)!

Dixie said...

Beckett loves his hat, you can tell by that far away look in his eyes! Good job covering up his private part, boys really do not like pictures taken and passed around with that showing....

Rochelle said...

He is so big now! Can't wait to see him in a few weeks! I love the hat...definitely not embarrassing. Hugs and kisses to the little guy from us!

TiAnn said...

Yeah well how about Beckett? His easter egg hunt should've been really intense, like you burying his eggs in some dirt or under rocks, you're ready for it right Beckett?

Cassie said...

wow he is really growing!! As for my test, I had it today and I passed!!! Yea!! I don't know why they make you wait so long feeling like you could have GD! I was so freaked out and now I am so glad!! Thank goodness!

chelsea mckell said...

Hey! Love the new pics. Adorable Easter outfit. Great tub shot - don'tcha just love those blowouts?! My first thought is to just hose 'em off and save the wipes! If you wanna steal some pics of the shower from my blog, they are posted. And what's up with not putting me on your friends/family list?! If that isn't corrected immediately, you may find your yard littered with blow-out remains! :)

Ashley Mackay said...

Dan Grange...I found you! AND you are a daddy!
I am so happy for you two. Beckett is precious!! :)

Malerie said...

Anne, he is dang cute! How is everything going?