Sunday, April 13, 2008

Little Elf


I'm sure most of you are looking at this right now and thinking "Don't they know Christmas is over?". Well we do... and yet we still dress up our child in Christmas outfits! In December this outfit was given to me and while very cute and nice of this person, I did wonder if they remembered that I was due in February... 2 months after Christmas. This being a 0-3 month outfit and Beckett already growing out of some of this size I figured today was the perfect day for him to model it.
His dad came home and gave me that scowling look like "what have you put our child in today?"

Picture below is an update of the hair growing in. Slowly but surely.

11 comments:

Erin said...

he's so cute, he can pull it off! Dressing up our kids is one of the fun things we get to do!

Ryan Grange said...

I like the butt panel on the bottom of those pjs. Have you had a chance to open it up yet? Isabel would blow the buttons off that thing.

TiAnn said...

What a cute little elf! Annie he's looking more like you every day, or more like Todd... well a pettingill anyway. Dan I'm sure you're in there somewhere. :D

Rochelle said...

Christmas in April...might as well get some use out of the outfit. Maybe it will be 'in season' for kid #2, 3, 4, 5, or 6? :-) See you soon!

Jules said...

such a sweetie....he's getting big fast! ur such a cute momma! :-)

Onjali P. said...

I love the elf outfit! Evee has a valentines outfit that she is now just fitting into so it's cool.

Mars said...

he is so cute! Who cares if it's not Christmas, that outfit is adorable!!

Wade H. said...

we've made our blog private...you will need to create a wordpress username and the email me the username to be able to see it...just let me know: aliciahinrichs@gmail.com

chelsea mckell said...

SO FUN!

Em said...

that is adorable. i love your lil elf. besides, whenever i watch elf i think of you so it just goes perfect. love it!

Dixie said...

Hey, Beckett does not know it is not Christmas, though I may tell him about this major fashion faux pah (how do you spell that??) when he is 13.