Friday, November 30, 2007

There's no place like home...

For Thanksgiving Dan and I went to Spokane for Daniels first time visiting ever! He had thought that Eastern Washington was going to be horrible after going to the TriCities (sorry erin) but found out that it is not such a bad place! I had not been back there for 3 years so it was fun to drive around and see what had changed. We also go to meet my 3 month old niece Evee for the first time and found out that she is the best baby ever!






Here is my cute mom with all of her grandchildren. It was fun to be around all of them.

Look how cute Dan is with Evee! He is going to be such a good daddy.

2 comments:

Erin said...

So of course you knew I would have to make a comment to defend the Tri-Cities. It IS awesome, I guess Dan just isn't cool enough to appreciate it. :) I am glad you guys have fun in Spokane though. We were so close to each other that weekend! arg! We need to see you guys again soon!

Rochelle said...

We had so much fun with you guys! I hope it isn't too long before we are together again. We miss you already!