Tuesday, November 20, 2007

27 Weeks

Baby Grange just keeps getting bigger. I can't believe how active he is these days. Last week I watched him trace his foot across my stomach and then procede to hit and kick everywhere imaginable. He seems to love my right rib area the most. I feel like I'm getting an internal beating everyday. 3 Months left to go!


PS. I measured my stomach 2 weeks ago and I had gained 16 inches already!

7 comments:

Erin said...

You are looking very cute Anne. Seeing you and Teri being cute and pregnant almost makes me want to jump on the bandwagon and get pregnant again!...almost, but not really ;)

Kari said...

You look great Anne! Now comes the fun part, those last 3 long months. You guys are going to be such cute parents.

Brandon and Kim said...

You look so cute, I meant to tell you thank you for your call. It meant a lot to me. I cant wait to see the cute pics of the little guy. I am trying to get Chelsea to post pics of her belly :). I have not seen her since our get together. Anyway I hope you are doing well.
Kim

cameron said...

adorable pregnant lady!!! love it!!!! how are you feeling?

Mars said...

You look so cute! Time sure flies! I can't believe you're due in 3 months!

Jessica said...

alright, this sounds like a broken record, but Anne, you are the cutest little pregnant girl! Good luck with the last few months and I'm so excited for you to be a mommy...you're gonna love it.

Gina said...

Hey Anne! It has been awhile! I love running into blogs of people I know! Congrats on your pregnancy. You look amazing. Where are you guys living these days?

Gina Cazier Owens