Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The little boy turned three on Monday. We didn't do anything too exciting: waffles for breakfast, McDonalds for lunch and hot dogs for dinner. Beckett requested cupcakes for dessert, and specifically asked for two kinds of frosting.






We have had a few big storms this year. These pictures were taken earlier this year for a little game called "Find the Altima!"



8 comments:

Erin said...

happy birthday beckett! I thought that first picture of you and Ellie was actually an old one of you and Beckett....I had to take a second look! They look so much a like!

Mickelle said...

your hair is sooo long! i love it. And i can't believe how old beckett is getting. craziness

Rochelle said...

Wo! Looks like some BIG presents for 3 year old Beckett!!! He must have LOVED that! Can't believe he is 3! Those pics of your car under the snow are incredible. Miss you!

Jordan and Crystal said...

three years crazy! anne you look beautiful!

Onjali P. said...

I can believe how big they both look! I hope Beckett had a wonderful birthday, we miss you guys.

Mars said...

no way he's 3?!?! Cute kiddos!

Judy Smith said...

It is so great to see such cute pics on your blog -- love those little kids!

chelsea mckell said...

I bet the Altima is hiding under the cupcakes!