Sunday, January 2, 2011

Anne hates Christmas.


Merry Christmas!

Unfortunately, Anne hates Christmas, so it falls on me to blog about our recent activities. We were house and dog sitting for some friends so we took advantage of their full size Christmas tree (compared to our desktop, Charlie Brown tree). Anne took Beckett to Stew Leonard's to see Santa to kick off the season. While she waited for her friend to come, Beckett took the opportunity to yell at Santa. "Hey...Hey Santa...Hi...I want tools...tools!" As a bonus, Ellie didn't cry.

Here is Beckett with said tools.


Nothing says Christmas morning like an overstimulated child.


Ellie and Beckett posing in the pj's that Annie made.




We are pushing him to do some modeling. Look at that face.

8 comments:

Tyler said...

Great Post Dan, although with Mcdaniels finally gone, it seems like we could use a Bronco update. I was really pleased to see John Elway will be joining the front office.

Anyway glad you guys had a good christmas. The pictures look great!

Em said...

haha you guys crack me up. Anne,I have never met anyone love a christmas movie more than you loved Elf...so hate just seems like too strong of a word. ;) I love how crafty you are...cute p.j.'s!!!

Erin said...

Beckett looks so old!!!! Seriously, who is that kid? We look forward to being under one crazy roof with you guys soon.

Bethany said...

haha Anne won't post...what a grinch! Love Beckett's faces, hahaha. Ellie is getting so big and cute, I want to squeeze her! Can't wait to see you guys this month :)

Mars said...

haha I love that you blogged this Dan! Your kids are adorable. Looks like Christmas was good for your family :)

Dixie said...

Good Job, Daniel!
I love it that Santa always comes through!
Can hardly wait to see you all.

Lisa said...

How can you hate Christmas? I don't believe it! The picture with Santa is adorable.

Darin and Melinda said...

Whoa...those PJ's are off the charts, you could go into business for yourself...Kai would like to be you first customer. Also, Good work Beckett, you got let that guy know what you want, Santa doesn't have very good return policies.

Good Blogging Dan!