To this place.
After careful consideration, Beckett decided to cut off his caveboy winter haircut for a more appropriate summer cut.
Don't say Justin Bieber. Say Tom Brady.
We have also enjoyed taking photos of our children relaxing outdoors in church clothes.
Beckett was concerned that the salmon tie did not match the true pink on Ellie's dress, but we went ahead with the shoot.
7 comments:
Your kids are so adorable!
Yay! Your still alive!!
Elle is too cute! I love Beckett's haircut, we just cut off Owen's shag not too long ago.
Great post Dan. Enjoyed seeing the cute little kiddies. You are so lucky. Glad you got a new and bigger apartment. Sounds like fun.
Good work Dan! I love Beckett's old hair...but his new haircut shows off his cute face a little better.
You just killed me with the cuteness. I can't believe how big they are getting. I thought only my kids grew I guess. Seriously adorable.
Anne, your family is so cute! It's been fun catching up on your life a bit tonight=)
Post a Comment