We decided that Beckett would probably never remember this birthday, so we just did a few small things. He went shopping with us for his presents at Toys R Us and rode the exhilarating Dumbo ride.

He went crazy with the dipping sauce at McDonald's.
And with the ice cream cone. What's with the lady in the background? Can't a kid go at a cone like a donkey on a waffle these days?
After our delicious meal, we went to a play place with bouncing castles and other toys.

Anne swears they greased these slides.
Can you believe they didn't charge for adult admission? Suckers!
Here is Beckett enjoying the play cage.

An army of Elmo cupcakes ready to stain every Sunday outfit in nursery.
Holding dogs from his Grandma.
Relaxing in his wagon from Grammy.
What kind of mom buys trick candles for a two year old?

"You know I love you Elmo, so much. But not as much as I love frosting."

I can't believe this kid is two. Happy Birthday Beckett.

He went crazy with the dipping sauce at McDonald's.

And with the ice cream cone. What's with the lady in the background? Can't a kid go at a cone like a donkey on a waffle these days?

After our delicious meal, we went to a play place with bouncing castles and other toys.

Anne swears they greased these slides.
Can you believe they didn't charge for adult admission? Suckers!
Here is Beckett enjoying the play cage.
An army of Elmo cupcakes ready to stain every Sunday outfit in nursery.
Holding dogs from his Grandma.
Relaxing in his wagon from Grammy.
What kind of mom buys trick candles for a two year old?
"You know I love you Elmo, so much. But not as much as I love frosting."

I can't believe this kid is two. Happy Birthday Beckett.
11 comments:
Such a cute kid. And congrats on your pregnancy! That is so exciting!
Happy Birthday Beckett! Evee is very jealous of his Elmo cupcakes, so so cute! welcome to the terrible twos.
Happy Birthday Beckett!!! LOVE the Elmo cupcakes...great job Anne, seriously amazing! But, yeah, I would be one of those crazy moms saying "who the heck got red frosting on my little girl's easter dress?!" Just sayin. Having a girl will change your perspective about church attire :-) Carson's Kindergarten and 1st grade teachers did not allow cupcakes for birthday treats because of the mess...what is the world coming to? Can't a kid have cupcakes on their birthday! Can't believe he is two! I will call you this week!
Haha. What a perfect 2 year old birthday! Happy Birthday, Beckett!
Happy Birthday Beckett! You are such an adorable boy. Too cute.
Whoa, it was like yesterday that he was born. Happy Birthday Beckett! I love your Y shirt- the BEST!
wow!! i can't believe he's 2 either! seems like just yesterday... haha. anyways, love the trick candles. miss you!
and soon you will have 2 kids! Even crazier, Beckett will be big brother! Happy birthday buddy, sorry we live so far away, I know Andrew would have enjoyed stuffing his face with you.
Whoa he's 2! Crazy! What a cute kid. Those elmo cupcakes look good! Happy late birthday to Beckett boy!
I promise I already left a comment, I guess it got denied by the BLOG OWNER...?
HAPPY B-DAY Beckett! These pictures are awesome. I am so sad he is growing up without me.
H Bday big guy! Looks like fun.
Post a Comment