King Kamehameha I

My mom (Grandma Judy) and Beckett in-front of above statue.


This is the place of refuge. Apparently people could come here for safety and if they made it in the walls no one could hurt them. (this is all before the white man came and ruined everything! Thanks a lot Captain Cook.) It was really cool to walk through and we actually saw two sea turtles in the water where you can see my mom and Beckett looking. Beckett kept trying to take his shoes off to go swim with the turtle and seemed very upset when we wouldn't let him. What kind of parents are we?!






3 comments:
you punks. I don't even want to think about you in Hawaii for 2 weeks with helpers for your kid! Very jealous. you are looking good Anne, even the back side shot!
Whoa...You have some mad photography skills...seriously, your pictures are awesome, and your kid is so freakin cute!!!
Anne! I e-stalked you and it worked! I have been wondering if you were dead and you aren't. Where on earth are you? Congratulations on your upcomming baby and your adorable little boy! If you have time, let's catch up. kelcieg@gmail.com. Love you and miss the days of...Anne!
Post a Comment