New Year and we are so excited about all we have to look forward too! Here is a re-cap of 2009:
-Beckett turned one and learned to walk (now he is a complete terror!):)
-Dan graduated from BYU!
-Dan got a job.
-We moved to Connecticut.
-Anne and Beckett got to visit family in both Utah and Colorado.
-We welcomed 2 nephews (Kai and Owen) and one niece (Mabel) to our families.
-And finally, we found out that Beckett is going to have a little SISTER in May! We are super excited and will post more about that later. (I tried to scan in a picture of the ultrasound but couldn't upload it to blogger!)
21 comments:
Congratulations on the pregnancy! Sydney is also going to have a little sister soon. I'm due March 16.
WHAT?!?! I'm just now finding out about this?! Sad! Well, belated CONGRATS! Can't wait to see the little girl you guys make!
It was great to see you guys too. And we are very excited to see a little girl Beckett :)
ACK!?!?! How did I not know about this! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to "hear more about it!!"
Congratulations! Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy...how far along are you??
So happy for you guys!!...you are right a lot has happened in 2009...lot of good and more to come in 2010!
Seriously! Why did I not know about this? Congrats though. I'm looking forward to more details!
Anne, No Way you are soo Fired! I'm so excited that you are having a little girl! That means next time you come for a visit we will have girls around the same age, how fun is that!
Anne, No Way you are soo Fired! I'm so excited that you are having a little girl! That means next time you come for a visit we will have girls around the same age, how fun is that!
Congratulations! I'm always so excited for people to have a little girl. She's going to be quite a cutie. :) Happy New Year!
CONGRATS my dear anne! So exciting! I hope you don't get sick or anything. I love you!
HOw is it that you already have 12 comments before I even saw the post. I check you blog every day even though you hardly EVER write anything.
Well, I would also like to congratulate you...I know she will love me! :)
Yay! I am so happy for you and your cute little family. No doubt you are going to have one gorgeous and stylish daughter:)
Love ya!
Congrats! I love nieces so geat work! I am sure it will eb so much fun for beckett to have a playmate!!!
Yay! Congrats on expecting a little girl Annie & Dan! We love you guys!
Congratulations!!!! Ah! I am so excited for you both! You have the cutest little family ever. Best of luck over the next few months!
HOORAY!!!!!
Congrats! We are really excited for your little family :) We miss you and playing Ticket to Ride and going on walks. Happy New year.
A GIRL! How exciting! Congrats!
I would like to add my congratulations; I had no idea!!! You will love having a girl and dressing her all cute. By the way, thank you for going to lunch with me during Christmas break. I had SO much fun and I always love chatting it up with you. Can't wait to play with you, Dan, Beckett and your little girl once we move to Connecticut. Take care.
Post a Comment