I'd like to say that it has been an extremely busy summer and that we have been traveling around New England visiting museums, going antiquing, buying maple syrup by the barrelful from Vermont and waiting anxiously for the leaves to change colors. We have not been so lucky but we were able to take a quick trip to Boston with Anne's mom Judy.
Here is a shot of Annie and Beckett in the new(ish) park they built above the Big Dig.

And, the highlight of the trip, crunchy ricotta cheese gold at the end of the Freedom Trail. That's right, cannolis from Mike's.


A few more pictures.


10 comments:
Wow what great pics! I think we better come visit so we can go to boston for Cannolis!
Looks like fun. I can't believe how big Beckett is getting, and the pastries look divine!!
I've never had a cannoli...looks like I am missing out!! Fun pictures...Beckett is growing so much!!
Darling pictures! What a cute little family :)
Cute pictures! Beckett looks great as ever! Great post and thanks for not waitin 2 months to do another ;-)
When did Beckett grow up? I must come out soon and stop this progression of time. Everyone looks wonderful, handsome and beautiful!
anne, you look beautiful! glad life is well for you there.
So adorable! Beckett is so cute and big, and you look great Anne!! I am more than slightly jealous of you living in such an amazing place. Enjoy Autumn, it's amazing on the East Coast!
My fav photo is the last one - black and white is so fun. That kiddo is one lucky little man!
Anne,
Beckett is growing up so fast! Love ya!
Post a Comment