Spencer and Erin admired the majestic beauty and symbolism of the statue while Anne commented that it looked dirty. We also got a shot from the boat and one from Liberty Island.

We thought we should include these pictures for Grammy. Beckett found the boots you sent for him and gave us a pantsless fashion show. The only problem was they were still attached to each other. As you can tell, this did not keep Beckett from enjoying his new boots.



7 comments:
Sounds like you guys are having fun! i love the boots with no pants! I think if Daniel had his way he would be without a diaper!
Oh, I get it, the goal for you guys is to post according to seasons, so that is 4 posts a year (lofty goal, I don't know if we will be able to keep up with you by the looks of things). Boy, it's a good thing winter isn't too far away.
Looks like fun and Becket looks like a champ! He is just starting new fashion trends!
Oh this makes we want to visit!!! Beckett is the sweetest.
You all look wonderful! I can't wait to see Beckett Boy in real life. If I remember right, Daniel liked to run around with just a diaper and what ever shoes handy.
Maybe instead you should visit places that start with "old" - like Old Utah - Old Cedar City, specifically. That would be nice. Miss you! Great pics. Beckett is studly.
GOOOOOOO Beckett! He is so cool! I love the pantless pictures. I am going to send him some "attached" shoes for Christmas just for old times sake. :) What a cute boy!
P.S. Thank you DAN...I don't know how long we would wait between blog entries without you. :)
Post a Comment