Sunday, July 26, 2009

Beach Pictures

Here are a few pictures of Beckett at the beach in Westport.


He was not very interested with the sand and water but his rake and shovel captivated him. Maybe that comes from his desire to dig holes like his dad.


Here is Beckett pondering deep mysteries of life.

11 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

soooo jealous! I wish I could take Brianna to the beach more often! That's so awesome he'll actually keep the hat on.
And great captions - "pondering the mysteries..." I wonder what was actually going thru his mind...

Shady Bradys said...

absolutely adorable. love the black and white shots. :)

tt moreno said...

ahhhh so cute!

Dixie said...

All Grange men LOVE to dig, with the possible exception of Ryan. Hopefully, that will kick in soon and the DNA test will not be needed. tee hee.

Onjali P. said...

can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days! Evee wants to play with Beckett on the beach!

Tyler said...

What he is really doing is digging traps for people to fall into....all part of his diabloical plans. What he was thinking was, my mother has no idea......

Darin and Melinda said...

Tyler doesn't know anything about Beckett's "master plans" he was really digging for gold, and had plans to fill all of the empty holes so that no one could possibly be injured by falling...Beckett is always thinking of others.

TiAnn said...

Beckett is so stinkin' cute, seriously. Annie I can see so much of your mischief in him! I love the "deeply pondering" photo.

Luke and Tiff said...

Cute Beckett, we miss seeing you guys! We're glad you're having fun on the east coast.

Kathy said...

How fun to play in the sand. Looks like you are taking advantage of the nice weather. Beckett is adorable.

M and N Tenny said...

Oh my goodness. These pictures need to go in a magazine or something, how CUTE!!!