
Connecticut get ready for the Granges!!!
That's right, Dan officially accepted a position with a company in Wilton, CT. We had really hoped to find something on the East Coast but thought it wouldn't work out with the lack of jobs in the country lately, but we were very happy we were WRONG! The company Dan will be working for is in a small town called Wilton... here are some interesting things to know:
| Males: 8,580 | |
| Females: 9,135 |
| Median resident age: | |
| Connecticut median age: |
Estimated median household income in 2007: $173,923 (it was $141,428 in 2000)
| Wilton: | |
| Connecticut: |
Estimated median house or condo value in 2007: $1,038,281 (it was $551,600 in 2000)
| Wilton: | |
| Connecticut: |
and most importantly-Ranked one of the top 10 coolest places to get a job, who would have thought?
... but as for the information above apparently we will not be living in Wilton but commuting in from some less expensive area. It will be very cool though!
And for those of you who love New York City we are only about 54 miles outside. So if you weren't already planning on coming based on seeing the Granges again now you can come to use us for the free place to stay while visiting the big city. (seriously I bet we would love the visitors!)
We are super excited and now you can expect many blog posts in the future of our many fun and exciting adventures.
23 comments:
Congrats! I hope it goes well for you. Carson will be sad that Beckett is so far away. He's always asking when we can see him again.
Good luck with the move.
ahh!! thats so exciting!! i'm totally going to have to come visit!!! and i will!! one of these days haha
Congrats! That sounds so exciting. so now we have a connection near New York City ;) When is the big move?
I am expecting you guys to be making the big bucks now too. Congrats on the job and we will hope to see you guys soon! Good luck!
Congrats Anne! How exciting, now you are becoming a grown up!
Wow, didn't see that one coming! Congrats on accepting a job and finally knowing where you're moving! Good luck with everything, I hope it's an easy transition for you.
Anne! I am so excited for you. Congratulations!! You definately will have to do a lot of fun updates about the east coast. I just love you, girl!
Congratulations! Living back east sounds like so much fun! My sister is moving to Boston this fall, and Philip's sister is moving to Philadelphia this fall! Crazy that everyone is moving there! Good luck!
CONGRATS!! So fun! We need to chat sometime. I am just home all day! If I don't answer I am sleeping...we will be in the midwest next May!!!
aseirauselofiaj;sfidj!!!! bah!!!! sooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rochelle told me about your fun adventure coming. I have lived in both Connecticut and Boston and you will love it. There are so many things so close to travel away!! :) Good luck with getting everything packed up and ready to move.
Whoa, you have got some mad blogging skills! Congratulations on the move...we will miss you terribly, mostly Kai!
ok, so technically you fit into the second category, but not really because you bought those things recently. So I guess you get your own category! I was more talking about the crazy old people whose furniture is 20 years old and they want full price!
How long is the drive out there? I'm so excited for you and your new adventure, and also a little jealous that you're getting the heck out of UTAH! Congrats again on your move, I hope it all goes smoothly and good luck in CT!
that is so exciting! when are you guys moving?
Wow that is very exciting news for you I guess. We will really miss seeing you around here and hope you will enjoy the big northeast. Kris and Ginna are in Rhode Island and said part of CT is in their stake but I think maybe you will be too far for that to happen. They are quite a bit farther from NYC. They are only 50 miles from Boston though. Also get ready for lots of church jobs. You certainly won't be sitting around wondering what to do with your free time. Hope all goes well for you guys and Dan congrats on getting a job in this market. That is awesome to say the least. Have a great time at Graduation.
AWESOME! CONGRATULATIONS!!! WHAT A FUN ADVENTURE!
Yea for Connecticut!! I will miss you guys and will definitely consider using you so we can save money on a trip to NY:) You better visit us wherever we end up especially if it is in CO. Best of luck and keep in touch.
Congrats Granges! We wish you the best in Connecticut, and hope that you love it there. We'll miss you though, and maybe we'll just have to take a trip over there some day. Love ya.
Congrats! That's SO exciting!! I bet the East Coast would be so fun! I've never been on the east coast beside FL so enjoy the new adventure!
Anne! Sorry I never responded things got a little out of hand having a baby!!!! are you guys settled in CT? Did you end up coming over this way? we should hang out sometime go to the beach or something in the summer.
Okay I have been patient but I can't wait any longer. Are you there yet? We need new pics of your new place etc. Good Luck with everything.
You're my hero. I love that you're leaving the whole West-coast world and diving into a new life on planet EastCoast. I hope you learn some really cool gang signs and share them with us. I wonder if the church is still true over there... hmmm...
Brianna has requested more Beckett pictures. She has a not-so-secret crush on him.
Hey Lady, update your blog!
Post a Comment