+ Easter Candy
That's right.... Prison. Beckett decided he needed his Easter Egg filled with M&M's no matter what Mom said. I have recently decided that I HATE Grocery store check out lanes. I used to think they were great because they helped me to remember that I deserved a treat for the hard work of shopping... now I HATE them because I have a little boy that will reach for anything and everything he can get his little hands on! (I really do mean anything... once I found him eating rock salt that had been spilled on one of the grocery bagging stations... and one handful of the nasty stuff was not enough either... yuck) So tonight as I battled him from the one egg he had thrown on the ground to the whole box full of eggs he was pulling into the cart, I missed the one he had tucked into the cart underneath his friend Daisy's car seat... and found it as we were loading him into the car. Needless to say we went back into the store and Beckett apologized profusely for stealing (He figured a smile and a wave were good enough, they seem to work with everyone else).Moral of the story: If you're going to steal you need to find a better hiding place!


10 comments:
awww he is such a cutie. I had my own wrestle with Raquel in the checkout lane yesterday. I think they lay everything out like that on purpose for little kids to grab at.
hahaha! That is so funny. Someday he won't be doing that anymore, but then you'll just be dealing with the next kid doing the same.
I need your address. If you don't want to post it on the blog where everyone can see, you can send it to my e-mail:
melissaducker@gmail.com
What a cute little thief! Yeah I completely understand, I pretty much never go shopping any more, and so our cupboards get pretty bare before I'm desperate enough to brave Wal-Marto with the 2 trolls.
i'm glad there is another thief in the family, we better not let andrew and beckett go to the store together, they could tag team shoplift. We are going to go to Denver for Easter, are you guys???
Hey...the kid sounds creative to me, if he caused that much chaos in order to divert enough attention to sneak the egg into his pocket...I say he deserves to keep it. :) HA! Just kidding! I am going to buy him his own egg full of M&M's, but he better get over his stealing stage before he starts influencing Kai.
well a cute little thief he is!!
that is so funny...this is what I have to look forward too? hope all is well...aren't you moving soon? love you
that is so funny...this is what I have to look forward too? hope all is well...aren't you moving soon? love you
hey anne, we live about 20 min outside of Newark. Let me know if you are moving out this way! It is a little more expensive I believe for food, but I have not lived out west for 3 years so I dont know the costs out there anymore. Housing costs are almost double depending on where you live (outside of Nyc is very pricey!). let me know whats up!
love the story.... just wish you had taken a video of the episode so I could see it... oh wait, I do see it... everyday....
Post a Comment