Saturday, October 18, 2008

Growing Boy



I can't believe how big our little boy is. I haven't updated for a while so here's what he's been up to. For the past two months he says "mama", "baba", and shakes his head no(lots of this one!) He's been pulling to a stand for about a month and walks around things (like the bathroom toilet) He scoots around on his tummy and bum, sometimes gets in crawling position but not crawling yet and mom is just fine with this! He is soo good at getting what he wants already I can hardly imagine what it will be like when he crawls. He occasionally waves goodbye. He likes to hit everything including mom and dad and other small children. He is good at eating his solids (including green beans, thats right granges, he loves them) and he's also very regular on the back end. (it's 2pm and I've already changed 4 diapers because of the stinkiness!) He seems to have a favorite place to relieve himself, his highchair, which we like to call his throne. (don't worry, spencer I'm trying to get a pic just for you) Lots of other stuff but needless to say our little boy is not so little anymore!

Happy Birthday to all our October/end of september b-days! Dixie(Grammy), Judy(Grandma), Aunt Teri, Uncle Spencer, Grandpa Chuck! We love you guys!

15 comments:

Shady Bradys said...

Beckett is so adorable! I see a lot of you in him. Love the pic of him standing by the toilet! :)

Malerie said...

What a sweet boy. He is so darling! I wish we could get our two little ones together to play. :)

TiAnn said...

So glad to see an update, I was about to give you a few more threatening phone calls! Wow he has grown tons since we saw him, what an adorable little boy! Just wait till he's crawling and then walking, baby-proofing is always an adventure!

Nola said...

He is super cute! Just thought I would finally let you know that we have Moms & Tots Wednesday at 10 am. I will try to get you more specific details soon.

Erin said...

it's going to be so fun with all these little guys at Thanksgiving. They'll be all over the place! we can't wait. we're looking for 2 houses for sale right next door to eachother, so you guys will have a place to live when you MOVE HERE! and Beckett is still so cute!

Mary said...

O my gosh you updated your blog! Anne is is sooo cute... I haven't even meet him! We HAVE to get together!

Kari said...

What a cutie, I think he needs to come to my house and play.

chelsea mckell said...

Dontcha just love it when they play around really clean, sanitary areas like the toilet?
Its so funny how babies all develop differently - Brianna hasnt said mama yet, but has been crawling for over a month. And she didnt start pulling herself up to standing and "cruising" til just a week or so ago.
Wow - he is a pooper! 4 in one day?!
Yes - we definitely need to get together for a play date. Brianna likes to pull hair. So if Beckett hits, and she pulls hair, they will have tons of fun together.
How about this saturday?

Brandon and Kim said...

Oh my goodness he got so big. I cant believe it but yes C. took her first steps yesterday. 2 quick steps and then I grabbed her because I thought she was going to fall, she hasn't tried again since, but she is crawling everywhere and can get into drawers cupboards, close doors climb stairs and into things. She got so big we had to get a new car seat to handle her height and weight. I love reading these updates, we all need to get together for a play date. Just let me know when and where :)
Luv you guys
Kim

Patsfield Family Photos said...

Finally!! I thought that you weren't going to post until his first Birthday. Yes the time does fly! It's good to see how cute your little guy is getting!

Amanda said...

He is adorable! I love that little hat. I bet he just melts you when he says mama, I know I can't wait to hear it from Grace!

Dixie said...

Oh my, he just melts my heart! You did not happen to mention that he says mimi, or some form of grammy...you are working on that are you not? And, don't mention green beans again, it is just not right or "grange" of you. tee hee

Crystal and Jordan said...

I can't believe how big he is. I guess i haven't seen him for 6 months! What a cutie!

Kathy said...

He really is growing and looking so cute especially walking around the toilet. How is Wymount? Are you liking your own little place. Maybe after Halloween we could get together. Don't you need a Dr. Mario fix?

Mars said...

Beckett is SO CUTE! I can't believe how big he is getting!