Beckett can really get around and it is driving Mom CRAZY!!! I'm not sure if you'd call it crawling yet because he is on his hands and knees but his right foot isn't all they way pulled back (kind of sits in front of his left knee) and he drags it as he "crawls". Crawling or not he is not having a hard time getting what he wants... and fast. His new fascination is the books on the bookshelf. He loves to pull them off and eat them. His favorite is "what to expect when you're expecting". Maybe he's just trying to say he wants a little brother? So the baby proofing officially needs to be done. We don't have too much out that he can't play with but we need to change things because after he "crawls" to where he wants to go he pulls himself up and walks over to what he wants holding on to whatever he pulled himself up on. Nap time is more of a difficulty because we used to be able to stick him in a corner with a pillow in front of him and eventually he'd fall asleep. Now it just gets quiet in there and we peek in and he's either sitting up playing with the bumper pad or standing up walking around the edge with a big grin on his face! Needless to say the crib is once again getting lowered today. We got video of his crawling business and as soon as I can figure out how to put it on here we will!
This last one is for Spencer... you know why!


15 comments:
Beckett is looking so cute. Crawling is fun, huh?! Glad to see that you guys are doing well.
Haha, I love all the facial expressions. He is such a darling boy. It IS crazy to think of how fast time is passing. Madeline is driving me crazy, too. She seems to remember all of the spots she not supposed to go to.... and I'm afraid this stage lasts for quite a long time. good luck!
Seriously - malerie isnt kidding - they seem to know exactly what they are not supposed to get into, and go straight for it. Over and over again. Brianna's favorite is shoes. Chewing on shoes. Its like I have a puppy at home.
Anyways - I totally forgive you for not calling me like you said you would last Saturday. Ill assume something life-threatening came up, causing you to forget about us.
And yes - the cutest Pooh ever!
I can't beleive how much he has changed! he looks like a completely different baby, he is so cute, and such a pettingill.
I can't believe he is practically crawling already! His costume is super cute toO!
What a cutie Anne! And he is definitely the best looking Pooh I've ever seen!
What adorable pictures. He is so cute as a little pooh bear. Happy Halloween.
Cute little pooh bear! Good luck with the baby proofing! Isn't crawling fun???
really cute! Love the costume!!
Cute pooh bear costume! He is so stinking cute! We miss seeing you around! Good luck with the baby proofing! It does seem like they all like to eat books for some reason!
Cutest little Pooh Bear. I love it. Yeah baby proofing was big at our house, The day is not complete if every last piece of tupperware is not pulled out of the cupboards and sprawled all over the kitchen floor. :)
Anne! He is getting so big and cuter every time I see pics! We miss you guys so much! Hope u r doing well! Love ya!
what a great picture of the boys!
Cute Pooh and POO pics. I hope Spencer appreciates your effort on his behalf!
What a cutie! You have a beautiful family. How old is your little one now? Time flies doesn't it??
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS TOO CUTE AND SOOOOOOOO BIG...I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!
HOW ARE YOU?
Post a Comment