Wednesday, September 3, 2008
TEETH... that's right, TWO!
So Beckett started to get really fussy last Thursday and it continued throughout the weekend. For those of you that know Beckett, you know this isn't normal. I don't know how we missed it but is first tooth must have popped up sometime around thursday or friday and we just thought it was the middle part of his gums on the bottom until we actually looked at it and realized he had a tooth! His second tooth popped up today right next to it. He also had shots yesterday so I feel really bad for my little guy but he is being such a trooper today! I can't get a good pic of them yet because he keeps his tounge over them all the time. Pics will come though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Ppoor little guy, teething is no fun. Neither are shots! We should get together now that you guys are back. We'd love to see you! And I still have your plants if you want them back, one of them hasn't survived too well, but the others did :)
Poor Beckett, teething can be no fun at all. Hope you guys are doing well, and that you're settled back in Utah again. Now nursing will just keep getting funner, watch out for the little chomper!
Poor guy, Teeth are so painful for them. Cianna had a rough time getting her two bottom ones last month and now she is starting to get the two top ones. They just keep coming.
teeth.... yuck. Pieces of bone ripping and slowing tearing through sensitive gums... ugh, gotta be painful. I wish they would just wait for a couple years - who needs teeth this early anyways?! If you find a way to get a picture, let me know! Brianna has four, and my mom doesnt believe me. She wants pictures. But how to get those, I dont know...
Anne are you in Provo?? I want to see you sometime!
Beckett.....fussy?? I can hardly imagine it!! I miss him terribly and am prone to busting out in tears and roaming the house calling his name. Hmmmmm
aww yay he got 2 teeth! Sounds like he's been through a lot all at once. What a trooper! I'm sure he & Lily got along great! :) I hope to meet him one of these days-he's so stinkin' cute!
Annie I tagged you on my blog, so get to work! :D
The beckster is so cute. I would guess that comes from relation to his favorite uncle. And I couldn't help but notice he is still wearignteh same style of hair cut that I have ......
Anne,
You should totally live by me in PG. There are some apartments next to where I live and some for rent inside my neighborhood. We have the best ward ever.
Ok Annie, I promised you more harassment if you didn't get back to blogging, so....
LET'S GET BUSY, WE NEED TO SEE MORE PHOTOS OF BECKETT!
Thanks :D
Post a Comment