Our little boy is so grown up! Right after my last post he started for real crawling and I'm wishing we could go back to me putting him somewhere and a few minutes later he is still there. Beckett is a big hair puller! I noticed this right away, thus the 8 inches cut off my hair. He will pull anyone's hair he can get his hands on inlcuding but not limited to: Dad, Mom, Small Children, Dogs, and even his own hair once or twice. He made a little boy cry at church on sunday by crawling over to him, getting right in his face, and grabbing his hair. Luckily he didn't get his normal death grip otherwise I think we would have heard screams! We went to visit my dad and step mom in Twin falls idaho and Beckett loved their dog! He would watch it where ever it went and then try to follow it. The dog learned about beckett and his ways immediately and would get up and move whenever he saw Beckett coming his way. Our little boy is walking around whatever he can get a good grip on. The only problem is he gets a little to ambitious and will sometimes knock himself over. We have heard many a scream from this and also the fact that we have 1/4'' thick carpet over cement with no carpet pad. (we understand why it hurts!) Nothing is safe in our house so I'm just getting used to all of my stuff with slobber on it. Beckett's 4th tooth broke through last night(top middle two are now in) and it looks like numbers 5 and 6 aren't too far behind. Yesterday he bit my arm and left a red mark there for at least a half an hour... what a little angel! :)
Even with him getting into everything, biting us, pulling our hair, slapping our faces or whatever else his little hands can get to, pinching, etc.... we're still crazy about our little guy and wouldn't trade him for any baby in the world!
4 comments:
Sounds like a very typical little terror, but a super cute one! I'd like to see him and Kali get together and see who comes out on top. I'm sure as soon as he gets walking he'd be a good match up for our little monster. :)
Haha..I think you summed up this stage perfectly. Enjoy your little "terror". I've got one too. :)
Sounds like he's just being a boy to me! Good thing he's so darn cute :)
Maybe all the babies get together before they come down and plan this. Can't you just picture their little pow-wow... Beckett tells Brianna, "ok, let's be relatively good and still for the first few months... then I'm going to whip out my MOBILITY and start operation: search and destroy." Brianna laughs and says, "yeah, they'll never know what hit 'em!" Madeline chimes in, "and let's act so darn cute that they can't stay mad at us very long!"
It's all a conspiracy.
Post a Comment