After a wonderful summer here in Denver we must finally say goodbye... for now that is! We will miss Grammy and Gramps sooo much! Thanks for your wonderful hospitality and free rent all summer. :) We love you guys!
We have enjoyed being able to see some new scenery and I've loved getting to know Dan's family better. We know Beckett will be so sad when he realizes that he no longer has 4 adults to meet all of his demands and wishes.
Beckett has started on solids... mainly eating the spoon if you can count that. I keep trying to get him to eat his cereal but he somehow knows that it is not milk. Any ideas on how to trick him? Tonight I tried to spoon feed him milk in order for him to see its food but he did not fall for it... just got mad. It's only been a few days and he does eat it sometimes so we will just have to wait and see.
This is the water feature Dan made for his parents this summer. I was so proud of him since he had never done anything like this and it turned out Fabulously! Grandma Dixie (aka Grammy) picked all the plants around it, what a good job guys! Also this is a good pic to see how short my hair is. She cut off about 8 inches in the back. It's taken some getting used to and some definite wasting of shampoo but I love it! Beckett isn't pulling out as much of it either so that is a definite plus.
I love this pic of him. He's 6 months now. (this was at 5 months I think) He is so fun. I'm sure this is just friends trying to make us feel better but all of our friends tell us they would have babies if they were as good as Beckett.... I'm a mom so of course I eat it up. He really is the best baby in the World. (of course that isn't biased now is it?:) )
TADA! Here is my new cut. Hope you like it. If not, don't say anything! :)
12 comments:
Cute hair and Beckett is so adorable! Glad to see you had a great summer!
Love the new hair dew!I can't believe how big Beckett is he is growing so fast! So where are you guys moving to?
Love the kid, love the cut, and love that you took that last pic in your undies... :)
Ditto to what everyone else said. As for your question on how to get Beckett to eat solids... He will, just give him some time to get used to the new and different texture of solids. It probably took at least one week of trying solids for Mason and Cooper to get the hang of eating the food instead of spitting it out.
Love the new 'do. Very daring and looks great on you! Beckett is sweet as ever. Good luck on the solids...he'll go for it when he gets hungry enough!
oh Anne! Youre coming home to us! This fills my heart with gladness. What date do you get back?? We will have a serious playdate!! You look fabulous, Beckett looks fabulous, Dans water feature looks fabulous!
yea I am so glad you are up and blogging again!! Way cute hair, and I can't believe how fast Beckett is growing, it truly is amazing!
your hair is really cute. good luck with the solids and moving back to Provo.
you - BEAUTIFUL! Your little munchkin - SO BIG...ps..i had no idea you were in denver...you back in provo?
I love your hair! So are you guys back in Provo?
I'm sure beckett will get the hang of the food, and then he'll realize how delicious food is and not want to stop! It seemed to take my boys a week or two to stop spitting it out. Too bad you guys couldn't come down...but we understand, having an apartment to live in is important!
Your hair is soo cute and Beckett is so big. They grow so fast. We will have to get back together when you get back in town. Cianna is now crawling all over and walking around the furniture and weighs like 21 pounds. :) Cant wait to see you again
Post a Comment