Friday, August 1, 2008

My first ever Tag... and Beckett

Beckett is 5 months old! I can't believe it... it seems like it was just yesterday that he was born!
A--Attached or Single? Attached to Dan
B--Best Friend? Dan or my Mom
C-- Cake or Pie? Def. Cake (preferably ice cream cake)
D-- Day of Choice? Saturday!!!
E-- Essential Item? These days its the diaper bag... my world!!!
F--Favorite Color? I think Yellow... but always changes
G-- Gummy Bears or Worms? bears
H-- Hometown? Spokane WA
I-- Indulgence(s)?NAPS! Books
J-- January or July? July, love the summer
K-- Kids? Beckett Ross Grange
L-- Life is Incomplete Without? My fam.
M-- Marriage Date? December 22, 2006
N-- Number of siblings? 5bros 1 sis
O-- Oranges or Apples? Apples, if their Fuji
P-- Phobias or fears? Seriously scared of Sharks... but intrigued at the same time... doesn't make sense, I know!
Q-- Quotes? Latest and greatest would be from Baby Mama... "she yo' Baby Mama"... the whole movie is pretty funny.
R-- Reason to Smile? My little boy. I'm pretty much in love with anything he does.
S-- Season? Spring, brings life back after a long winter
T-- Tag 5 People? Bethany, Teri, Erin, Rochelle, Oni... and anyone who wants to be tagged
U-- Unknown Fact? I'm still a little afraid of basements.
V-- Very Favorite Store? The Children's Place... you can get some awesome clearance!
W-- Worst Habit? Wandering mind... if you consider that a habbit
X-- Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound. I like the more positive aspect of a baby rather than something broken!
Y-- Your Favorite Food? anything I don't cook!
Z-- Zodiac? Libra
So I'm trying to get back into blogging but a little busy. I'm watching a 10 month old girl along with beckett so very busy. This week I cut 8 inches off my hair... big change but it was time for it. I figured if I didn't do it Beckett would slowely make me bald with his hair pulling skills. I will post more pictures as soon as I can get batteries for my camera!

13 comments:

Malerie said...

Anne, Beckett is SO adorable. He has such pretty eyes!

Crystyne said...

Wow! I figured your computer was broken or something. Beckett is adorable. It was great seeing you and hanging out at Michelle and Jareds.

chelsea mckell said...

oh anne, anne my friend... it is SO nice to have you back in blog-world! I do hope you stay forever! Especially if you keep posting pics like these.... WOW! What a stud! Seriously, he is beautiful. I know whatcha mean about being in love with everything they do... she could spit, sneeze, and poop on me, all at the same time, and I would still wanna kiss her all over.
I also know whatcha mean about NAP indulgences... Ive learned to let myself get one a few times a week, and man oh man... I wake up feeling awesome.
ANYWAYS - great post. Glad you didnt tag me - these things take forever to fill out.
When are you coming back?? cant wait to see ya again!!

TiAnn said...

Annie I'm so happy that you updated your blog! Beckett is so darn adorable, and I was so happy that I got to catch up with you guys when we were camping. It was wonderful seeing you and catching up on my favorite cousin! Love ya.

Em said...

HE IS HUGE! It is amazing how fast they grow! What a beautiful boy Anne! I miss our nights, I can't wait to see you all again!

Luke and Tiff said...

Anne! I'm glad to see such cute pics of Beckett and to hear a little about what's going on with y'all. I'm excited to see your hair cut--I cut mine too. See you so soon.

Mars said...

Beckett is SO CUTE!! That's so fun that Lily & Beckett get to play together! Glad you guys are alive & doing well!

Mary said...

Beckett is darling!! I love it! Post some pictures of your new hair cut!

Kathy said...

I know what you mean when you say Beckett is pulling all your hair out. I did the same thing when I had my first baby. I just couldn't take it anymore. Can't wait to see the new hair-do and to see you guys when you get back in town. Give us a call and come and see us. Also remember us if you need a place to stay for a day or 2. See ya. Also Beckett is soooo cute. And big. Time flies.

Merrick said...

Glad to see you back joining the blogging world! Beckett is adorable...hope everything is going well!

Brandon and Kim said...

Oh he is so cute. I am so glad you posted an update. He is getting so big. They grow so fast and I bet you look so cute with your new haircut, we need to see pics. I hope you are doing well in CO.

Bethany said...

YAY!!! you posted! i love it. i'm so proud. ;) and sheesh, check out all of your FANS!! see, you need to keep it up. 11 comments? i never get that many!

Hetzlers said...

HI Anne! I don't know if you remember me from back in Spokane- We hung out a little before you left on your adventures- good ol' Shawnee Ward! My husband Tim also is good friends with your Cousins. I am so excited to see you have a Mr. Wonderful and a handsome little boy- Congrats! Blogging is so fun and a great way to keep in touch with old friends! Now that I am not teaching anymore I had time to start and keep a blog- come check us out!

Love,

Carisa