Mom, Dad and Two Kids
posting pictures for
the family back home
Monday, March 3, 2008
Beckett's First Doctor's Visit!
Beckett had his 5 day check up last week and he's already gained 5oz. He didn't really like the being naked part or the stethoscope but otherwise it went pretty well.
going to the doctor is never fun, just wait till he has to get his shoots, everytime I kind of want to punch the nurse for making Evee cry so hard. I love the picture with his eyes wide open. can you tell what the color of his eyes are yet?
wow way to go Anne, I say that because it is really because of you that he gained 5oz!! How is the recovery, are you hanging in there? I bet it is so fun to have him here and have your first birth overwith, I try not to think about that day! I am so nervous!!
Anne, you are looking good. I am glad to hear that he is gaining weight well. Isabel is now at 8lb 11oz so she is catching up, Beckett better watch out, she's gonna crush him. Probably not.
Anne, so I had my Gestational diabetes test today and failed my first one too!! I am really upset and a little freaked out!! I have to wait 2 weeks until my 3 hour test. My first glucose test result was 193 and had to be less than 140? Do you remember what yours was?? I am so nervous, I hope I am as lucky as you and it ends up being nothing. I am worried about fasting for 12 hours, cuz I usually get really sick if I don't eat! Any advice?? Please let me know!!
14 comments:
I say if he does not like being naked or the stethoscope, the doctor should work around that!
love the new pictures! We got Andrew's present today, thanks! He will love it. Beckett is so cute. And I still think he looks like you Anne!
Yeah for new pictures! So cute and so tiny! Can't wait to see him!!!
going to the doctor is never fun, just wait till he has to get his shoots, everytime I kind of want to punch the nurse for making Evee cry so hard. I love the picture with his eyes wide open. can you tell what the color of his eyes are yet?
What an adorable baby boy! Thankyou for new photos, keep em coming!
Oh so sweet! I'm glad everything went well. So cute and tiny. It just makes me want to hold them close all the time
woah dan. a baby? you are getting old real fast. whats next? blogging? oh wait..
kelly
wow way to go Anne, I say that because it is really because of you that he gained 5oz!! How is the recovery, are you hanging in there? I bet it is so fun to have him here and have your first birth overwith, I try not to think about that day! I am so nervous!!
oh my gosh! he is so adorable. seriously, anne. what a cute baby!!!
Oh my gosh, you have a baby! I can't get over it! We are so excited for you guys!
Anne, you are looking good. I am glad to hear that he is gaining weight well. Isabel is now at 8lb 11oz so she is catching up, Beckett better watch out, she's gonna crush him. Probably not.
he is SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
not only is he cute, but you look so good for 5 days! You go girl!
Anne, so I had my Gestational diabetes test today and failed my first one too!! I am really upset and a little freaked out!! I have to wait 2 weeks until my 3 hour test. My first glucose test result was 193 and had to be less than 140? Do you remember what yours was?? I am so nervous, I hope I am as lucky as you and it ends up being nothing. I am worried about fasting for 12 hours, cuz I usually get really sick if I don't eat! Any advice?? Please let me know!!
Post a Comment