Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas

When Beckett screamed "Hey Santa! Hey Santa! I want a kitchen for Christmas!" from the upper level at the mall, I thought he would be ready once he got to sit on his lap. Instead of talking to Santa, he made this face and whispered to him. And Ellie just gave him a stink eye. Neither of them cried, so I think we call it a success.



Elle was grateful for the box Santa brought for her.


Who's the boss?


This is from October when the folks came out to visit.





5 comments:

Mickelle said...

You blogged!! And your blog looks so cute. I want to see more of your pictures you guys took! Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Em said...

Sooo adorable. I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting!

dixie said...

Yes! Pictures of my cute grandkids! Looks like they charmed Santa, definitely on the "good" list!

dixie said...

Hey, I am not unknown! I am Grammy.

Erin said...

hey! you changed your blog look! Looks great. I'm sure Elle will appreciate that it is not longer B is for Beckett :)