Here is Grandpa Chuck, showing the kids how to do it.
I think this young man's shirt says it all.
Beckett's been hitting the gym.
Not the whole family, but this was the Spokane group.
Grandma Judy and the kiddies.
Name me one other city that has a trash eating mechanical goat.
Once we did get all the family together, the only time we remembered to take pictures was at Silverwood amusement park. Beckett almost nailed the Red Baron.
Anne and the baby.
We had a great time with everyone, seeing all the cousins together, eating Zips, swimming at the lake and sitting around the campfire.
5 comments:
Spokane ROCKS! And Now i'm feeling homesick.
but the highlight of your trip was when you drove 2 hours south and spent a lovely day in Kennewick..right? Right Dan? We have zips there too! Looks like you guys had fun, we need a Grange reunion! Everytime I see a picture of Beckett he looks so big and old! Miss you guys!
It looks like great fun, the only thing that could have made it better (at least for me) would be that you were in Denver!. Little Elle is such a cutie and when did Beckett grow up to a little boy?
wow. your family is sure growing up. how are you doing????? some days I feel like I have a long lost sister back east...
The family back home needs some updated pictures!
Post a Comment