Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our Baby's One! (post 1 of 3)

I can't believe our baby is 1!!!! Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday we were getting ready for him to get here and now he is one. He is the joy of our lives, our daily entertainment, and lately our little puppy dog. (although his daddy still wants a real one!) Words cannot express how much we love this little guy. I like to think that Heavenly Father gives us children to teach us how to truly love... and it has worked! There is nothing we would trade for our boy.

From this.....
to this...

and this,

and this too,

and finally our little birthday boy!

1 year update:
Beckett is still extremely skinny (he is just getting over the flu and a cold that lasted for 3 weeks!)
Walking!!! (crazy, I know. He still looks like a little Frankenstein though)
Eating everything he can get his hands on.
Still loves to crawl everywhere... and quickly mind you.
loves to blabber but only words we understand are "mama" "dada" "Hi" (ahye)
really likes other kids but working on "soft" and not pulling hair(with mom too)
and then your usual cart-wheels, sword fighting, and training for ultimate fighting

10 comments:

Onjali P. said...

Happy Birthday Beckett! I know we saw him just 2 months ago but I swear he looks so much older.

The Duckers said...

YAY! happy birthday!

TiAnn said...

Happy Birthday Beckett! You are a super cute kid, and you look like you've grown so much.

Patsfield Family Photos said...

He looks so different from the last time I saw him. Time really does fly by & it only goes by faster after the first year. I hope he had a great 1st Birthday!

Dixie said...

We miss Beckett!! Bring him back and we will provide cupcakes and toys!

browerfamily said...

He's really cute Anne!

Shawny said...

what a cutie pie! can't believe our babies are 1!!

Darin and Melinda said...

Beckett is so cute!!! I hope my son is as cute as Beckett...I would even settle for cuter :) If you would like him to sleep over this week, please let me know. He already told me he wants to. :)

The Duckers said...

I have no idea when I'd be coming to Utah! If I don't hurry it up, I'll be popping out a baby before I get there. ;o)
My bedroom set is Red and Cream. It's on my blog when I posted different bedding options.
As for Dorian and the Air Force, well, they won't take him. They said NO WAIVERS (d needed an age waiver) at all right now! They have too many qualified applicants right now to be doing waivers. So, what do we do now???? Our life is in Limbo!

chelsea mckell said...

a puppy... totally know whatcha mean. I seriously play full-on FETCH with Brianna. I feel a little guilty about that. Brian wants a real dog too! I tell him - yeah, as soon as you're home all day to take care of it. Babies make way better puppies.