So much to update on so here we go. I've been getting a lot of requests for more photos of Elle but i have lacked motivation to actually do it. Not that I'm super busy, it's not really the case... yet. I just have lacked motivation. I have my baby with me all the time so I don't need to see anymore pictures but I do know how I have loved seeing pictures of other peoples kids so I'm doing this for all the curious ones out there!
We were blessed to have Dan's mom here when Elle was born and she was amazing to have around! Not only was she great with Beckett but she is an amazing cook! Losing weight isn't easy when you love everything you eat... thanks Dixie! :) Here is a picture of one of our first days home:
Beckett still loves to "Hold her" all the time, he sure does love his little sister. Sometimes too much. One of my biggest jobs is to protect Ellie from her "loving" big brother.
We were blessed to have Dan's mom here when Elle was born and she was amazing to have around! Not only was she great with Beckett but she is an amazing cook! Losing weight isn't easy when you love everything you eat... thanks Dixie! :) Here is a picture of one of our first days home:
Beckett still loves to "Hold her" all the time, he sure does love his little sister. Sometimes too much. One of my biggest jobs is to protect Ellie from her "loving" big brother.
Happy late fathers day to a great son, husband and father. I couldn't imagine doing this without you.


We were also lucky to have my mom here for almost 2 weeks! Once again I totally overate and am having to deal with that now! I don't think our candy runs helped either but they sure were delicious. Beckett also got spoiled again and we are working on getting used to not getting EVERYTHING we want! Thanks mom! After both moms have left I'm dealing with the reality of cooking my own mediocre meals and cleaning my own house, when can you guys come back?


Beckett loves being outside and he loves our landlords lawn mower so is Grandma Judy thought it fitting to get him his own. He sure does love it!

I was optomistic about trying to take my own newborn photos and learned it's better to trust the pros. Here are some shots I got. A little under 2 weeks old.


While my mom was here we ventured into NYC and did some sight seeing. Here we are at battery park, the statue of liberty is right behind us.
Beckett was able to experience Chuck E Cheeses and he LOVED it! This was his favorite ride/game. The horse actually moves and has a screen in front like a race track. Very cool.

Beckett also now is the proud owner of a T ball set. He can hit the ball with the bat but mainly likes to run after the balls that Dan hits. Dan has always wanted a dog... a little boy is almost he same thing right?

Little Elle is a champ eater! When we left the hospital she was down to 7lbs 12oz from 8lbs 4oz. At her 5 day check up she was back at 7lbs 15oz. They told me it was a goal to gain 1/2 an ounce a day so when she was at 9lbs 3oz at her 2 week check up I knew she was not having a problem getting enough to eat! She is a little bit of a chunk and I love it. Beckett gained a lot of weight at first and then got skinny around 5 -6 months so we'll see if Ellie is the same. Here are her rolls:

Here are some shots I took today to try to get an updated shot. Beckett lost his hair in a male pattern baldness fashion and so far we aren't losing any hair... hopefully this will stay the same.


This shot is so you can get a good idea of her hair. I was talking to dan the other night and asked him if he was as excited as I was that our little girl had so much hair. His response was something like "um... I'm happy she has all her finger, toes and is healthy. Her hair wasn't such a priority". Guys just don't understand!

Over all the adjustment has gone really well from 1 child to 2. Elle sleeps about 6 hours, eats and then goes back to sleep for another 3-4 hours. She is such a sleepy baby and pretty easy to please. I still feel like we're in the "honey moon stage" so we will see how things change as she wakes up more. I hope this fills that baby Elle craving for everyone. We'll work on more pictures for later.






20 comments:
thank you! It does ease my craving, but then it just makes me want to hold her. Don't let her get to big until after we see her in August. We have enough big kids...I want to hold a newborn! :)
She is such a doll!! Thanks for the picture update. Your kids are just darling-what cute little family you have. Hope you're all doing well!
You have gorgeous children Anne!! Congrats and good luck with everything.
Tummy time with Beckett is so darling. He is a sweet boy! And I love the shots of daddy napping with baby. Those are always my favorite. You guys are such a cute family!
p. s. I don't know if I ever sent you an invite to my blog. I promise to do that tonight!
Cute, cute, cute. Love all her girly headbands and clothes! Hooray for some girliness in the house!!! Sure miss you all! Looks like you are transitioning fine into a momma of two.
She is adorable! I am so loving all of the clothes and headbands - seriously precious! We miss you guys! Hope all is going well - we'd love a visit (or a move) down here to Texas!!!
Great update! SO fun to read.
that definitely filled my cup too! my goodness i love all the pictures! elle is such an angel! and beckett is the cutest big brother ever. we are gonna have to come visit soon! :)
she is beautiful! glad things are going well!
She is so sweet, I am happy everything is going well.
So pretty! I can't wait to meet her, althouh I may have to! :-(
Congrats! What a darling little thing!
She's so lovely Annie! She looks so much like you :) Love the photos so keep it up!
What fun pictures of both the kids -- I love it! It's great to see little Elle growing and that Beckett still loves her lots. I miss them both--could we move Connecticut a bit closer to the West?
Elle is so pretty and your photography skills are just as awesome as any professional. Beckett looks just as cute as ever! Can't wait to see you in a few days!
Thanks for the update, Elle is so cute in all her flowers and bows. Hello to Beckett boy from his Gran-mimi.
You all look wonderful!
It's so exciting to see all the changes and blessings your little family experiences. Love Elle's name too! :)
She is so adorable and so like her mommy. What a lucky girl. Looks like you are having fun dressing her up. I am glad she is such a good baby for you.
Do you think if I had a baby Dixie would come and cook for me? It is tempting.
She's precious and looks just like you! Congrats!
Anne, what a little angel she is! You're a lucky lady. Congrats on everything!
Post a Comment