Happy Holidays! Dan and I decided we should make some Christmas cookies this year and since we don't really make many different varieties of cookies we got onto marthastewart.com and went through her millions of recipe's to find the perfect one. (code for the easiest one to make with the ingredients we have at home) We decided on some molasses spice cookies that looked delicious. Beckett was so excited about it that he decided to help too.
My 2 handsome boys in aprons:
Our littlest helper:
My 2 handsome boys in aprons:
Our littlest helper:
It was a great night. To make it even more perfect we put "Elf" in to get us in the Christmas spirit. Beckett has thoroughly enjoyed it and especially loves to dance to the music.
In other news:
We are getting excited for Christmas in Denver followed by Hawaii in January... Jealous? :)
We had snow for the second time today (the first was in October... none since then, so crazy!)
Beckett is getting his second set of molars and likes to point to them so we know. He also is learning more words everyday, sometimes we're the only ones that can understand them but oh well. He's a very happy kid but lately likes to test Mom and Dad with EVERYTHING! WE have a toddler on our hands!
Dan and I are busy with church callings and taking care of a little monster.
Nothing else to really tell so Happy Holidays in case you don't hear from us for a while!
In other news:
We are getting excited for Christmas in Denver followed by Hawaii in January... Jealous? :)
We had snow for the second time today (the first was in October... none since then, so crazy!)
Beckett is getting his second set of molars and likes to point to them so we know. He also is learning more words everyday, sometimes we're the only ones that can understand them but oh well. He's a very happy kid but lately likes to test Mom and Dad with EVERYTHING! WE have a toddler on our hands!
Dan and I are busy with church callings and taking care of a little monster.
Nothing else to really tell so Happy Holidays in case you don't hear from us for a while!



7 comments:
mmm, those cookies do look good. beckett is getting sooo big!! he's still a cutie. and yes, i am very jealous of your hawaii trip in january
Love your posts. Wish they were more frequent... but maybe that's why I like them so much? :) That's crazy he's getting his molars... I'm scared for that! Toddler teething...
Veryvery jealous about the Hawaii trip. You better posts lots of pics! And tips for surviving the super long flight with a "monster" =)
I LOVE ELF! We watched it today while the boys were taking a nap. "You sit on a throne of lies!" Love it love it love it.
And yes I am jealouse that you are going to Hawaii. Enjoy!
Hey Anne, don't forget that we HAVE to get together in Denver while we are both there. Hopefully by then we should know if we will be joining you in wonderful Connecticut next year. I want some of those cookies you made!!
Beckett is getting so big! Holidays sound fun for you! Hawaii with your family? I gave you a shout out on my blog! you will have to see to understand! Love ya
YAY, you wrote in your blog...Beckett is so big and cute! Glad you are enjoying the Holidays and Martha Stewart!
I so jealous you guys ar going to Hawaii. In that first picture it kind of looks like Dan has some sort of animal tossed over his shoulder, I was a little disappointed when I zoomed in and realized it was just a dish towel, thought Dan was going for a new look.
Post a Comment